Tots, Teens and in be-Tweens
Pensacola's premier consignment Shop
The following are some tips to help your items sell better:
* Clothing that is clean, smells fresh and has been pressed, with buttons and zippers closed look newer and generally sell better.
* Sets tend to sell better than separate items (in smaller sizes), so match them up if you can.
* Shoes must be in excellent (like new) condition. Clean laces and use shoe polish.
* Toys that require batteries MUST have them so the customer will know that the toy works.
* Baby furniture and equipment and toys should be clean and have all parts. Small pieces should be in a Ziploc bag securely attached to the main part with clear packing tape. Equipment such as strollers, swings, high chairs, play pens should be assembled when you drop-off.
Seasonal appropriate boys and girls clothing:
* Children's Clothing Sizes: Newborn to 20
* Women's Clothing: All sizes including plus sizes
* Maternity clothes (excellent condition) - (must be current)
* Junior Size Clothing
* Formal Gowns
* Underwear (NEW in unopened packages only)
* Dancewear/Gymnastics Wear
* Shoes – kids & Womens (CLEAN & like NEW condition.)
* Purses (CLEAN & like NEW condition)
* Play equipment (riding toys, etc.) Must be clean.
* Toys, games, books and videos (make sure they aren't on the
recall list - click here to check)
* Baby equipment (furniture, swings, beds, high chairs, strollers,
etc.) ** NO Expired Carseats will be accepted due to safety and liability issues. **
* Infant Accessories
* Breast Pumps (with all working parts and in working order)
* Infant/Children's Bedding (spreads, sheets, pillow cases, and
sleeping bags). NO Stains and NO Holes.
* Children's backpacks and luggage
* Bedroom decor
* Current Home School Curriculum
* All Battery operated items must have working batteries
All donated items will be donated to women's and children's charities in the Pensacola area.
As a consignor, you will receive 40% of the selling price.
To become a consignor:
* Call us to determine what we can and cannot accept at this time due to space limitations and arrange an appointment for inspection and
* All Drop-Offs are required to have the Consignor Drop-Off List completed prior to arrival. Each item will be inspected and noted on
the drop-off list as to whether or not it was accepted.
* Due to time and space limitations, we request that no more than 30 items are brought per drop-off. (Note: Baby Equipment, Furniture
and Outdoor Toys can be brought in addition to the 30 item limit.) * Clothes will only be accepted in laundry baskets (which will be returned to you) or boxes. NO GARBAGE BAGS ARE ALLOWED.
At the appointment, we will inspect your items and determine which items we are in need of at that time. Please understand that due to space availability, not all items will be able to be accepted. NOTE: Prior to bringing your items to us, spend some time to review the guidelines that we have for the condition of you items.
We have to be selective about items that we accept, the following items will not be accepted:
* Clothing that is outdated, missing buttons, has broken snaps
or zippers, ripped, has holes or damaged in any way.
* Items that are wrinkled, frayed, stained in any way or have an odor.
* Items with visible pet hair
* Items that are broken or have any missing parts
* Expired Car seats
* Any items on the recall list (click here)
* Clothes should not be brought in for consignment in big black
* Home Décor
* Furniture (unless kid oriented)
* Stuffed Animals
* Battery operated items without batteries
Since we are a child and family friendly establishment, we do not
accept any items promoting drugs, alcohol, and any other items
deemed inappropriate by our staff.
Your items will be inspected at drop-off and any unsuitable items will be returned to you at that time.